Tile is the gadget that has been very helpful in finding your keys, wallet and especially your phone. The Tile Phone Finder can easily locate your phone and play a sound on it to help you to find it instantly. Although the mobile phone companies have provided apps and features that can help the users to track their phone, having your own personal tool can prove more effective.
So, in this article, we are going to discuss how the Tile Phone Finder can help you to find your phone and an alternative you have for this device.
List All Types Tile Key Finders
Four different types of Tile Phone Finder are currently in use. All of them are listed below with their specifications.
1. Tile Mate
This is the world's best-selling Tile Phone Finder that you can easily attach to your phone. This device is compatible with both Android and iPhone and hence the next time you lost your phone, you will have a device that can help you find it.
- The device has a Google Assistant and Alexa compatibility.
- An app is also provided with the device.
- It has a range of 100 feet.
- The device is very effective and 25% smaller than any other device.
- It can play a sound up to 88 decibels.
- The battery is not that much effective as it is claimed.
2. Tile Style
The Tile Style is the most stylish Tile Phone Finder as the name already suggests. The device comes with an enhanced sound quality that can play a louder sound that you’ll be able to hear from a very long distance.
- It offers a 200 ft Bluetooth connectivity range.
- The device also supports Google Assistant and Alexa.
- The device only weighs 11gms, which makes it easy to carry anywhere.
- The device is very stylish and powerful.
- The device is waterproof.
- The battery does not really last long.
3. Tile Slim
It is clear by the name that this device is slim. It is as slim as two credit cards are placed together. This Tile Phone Finder can be easily snuck into the wallet, purse, pocket, and especially connected to your phone so that you can find it immediately the next time you lose it.
- The device has an easy to use app that can be used to activate the device and vice versa.
- The device is waterproof up to IP57 standards.
- The device has a compatibility with both iPhone and Android phones.
- The device is the slimmest tracker available.
- The device needs almost zero upkeep.
- It sometimes shows a connection issue.
4. Tile Sport
The Tile Sport is the device is specially designed for the sporty people out in the world. Whether you are going to a trekking or adventure sport, this Tile Phone Finder won’t let your phone get lost in any condition.
- The device has a Bluetooth range of 200 ft.
- It is waterproof and durable.
- It also supports the Google assistant and Alexa as they can be used to activate the device.
- The device is both powerful and durable.
- It can play a very loud sound that can be heard from faraway places.
- The terms of service agreement are disappointing.
How far can you track the tile phone finder?
The Tile Phone Finder can keep a track of your phone within the 100-ft to 200-ft Bluetooth range. It is a very effective range as you will be able to play a sound within the range. Moreover, the device will play a sound so loud that you will be able to hear it from very a far place.
How long does the battery last on the Tile phone finder?
The battery of all the types of Tile Phone finder will last for up to one year. However, the battery life also depends on the usability of the device but it is certain that you will make the best out of the device.
How Do You Find Your Phone using Tile Phone Finder?
The simple and easy process of finding your phone using the Tile phone finder involves only a few simple steps. Just press the Tile two times and it will play a sound on your phone and you will know where it is.
There is one another way that you can use to find your phone with the help of Tile Phone Finder. It is the website access. So, to find your phone using the website, follow the steps:
Step 1. Open the website link https://www.thetileapp.com/ and log in using your Tile account.
Step 2. Once you log in, the website will display the last location of your phone on the screen.
Step 3. To ring your phone, click on the gray box on the left side. You will see a Connect option.
Step 4. Once you connect your phone, it will provide two options. Tap on Find option to play the ring on your phone.
As you find your phone, turn off the ring and try not to lose it again.
Alternative to Tile Phone Finder
The Wonbo Key and Phone Finder is the best alternative you have for the Tile Phone Finder. The small device has so many inbuilt features that it would do all the work of the above listed key finders alone.
- The device has a bidirectional-reminding feature that plays a ring every time the phone gets out of range.
- It also has a location tracker and keeps a track of the location when the phone was last connected to the device.
- The device comes with a 30 days money back guarantee and a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
We have discussed how effective the Tile Phone Finder is. The devices work out almost the same and will surely help you to find your phone. You also have an alternative that you can choose in case you are bored with the Tile devices. The best alternative for the Tile phone finder is the Wonbo Key Finder that can be used to track your phone and all the other small items.