Do you wish that you can access your texts and emails or take pictures without having to get your smartphone out of your pocket or purse?
Well, now you can. Everyone can agree that it’s quite a pain to get your phone out especially when the smartphone nowadays just keep getting bigger and bigger.
What are smartwatches?
They are accessories to smart phones, and they can be worn on your wrists, how amazing is that? Rather than just having a regular watch that tells the time, you can have a smartwatch that does a lot more than just that, you can have a plethora of apps on it, take pictures with it, receive texts and even get alerts when your phone rings and even answer them if it is within the Bluetooth range.
The Top Smart Watches You Can Buy Today
You can find some of the best smart watches online, without further ado, we have mentioned the top ten best smart watches here:
1. Fossil Q Founder GEN 1
This classy yet simple watch is perfect for men and is available in stainless steel with a brown leather strap or a silver band. It is one of those smart watches that is simple and yet does the work you need it to do.
- You would love the responsive touchscreen.
- It has 4GB storage for all your music needs.
- It is Bluetooth enabled.
- It tracks your fitness activity.
- It is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones.
- Easy charging by placing it on the inductive charging magnet.
- The battery does not last for more than a day and takes up to 2 hours to charge.
2. The Fitbit Versa smartwatch
This sleek, smart watch comes at a reasonable price and is available in one size, and you get two bands of a small and large size. It is the perfect mixture of a smartwatch along with the features of fitness tracking.
Colors available- Black/Aluminum black, Charcoal woven, lavender woven and Peach/rose.
- It tracks your daily activities, your heart rate and your sleep.
- The battery life lasts over 4+ days depending on the usage.
- It can store over 300+ songs, or you can check your playlists on apps like Deezer or Pandora.
- You can check your favorite apps like sports, weather and you can get call, text and other alerts. You can even reply to quick texts but for android only.
- It has a sleek design that is lightweight, and it has a lot of different options for styling.
- Female health tracking is supported.
- Changing the straps is not easy.
- Some features aren’t available yet.
3. Wonbo Kids Smart watch Q50- $29.99
This would be the best buy smart watch for your child, what could be better than giving them a watch which can also protect them. Letting you keep track of them and monitor their surroundings in a subtle way. It is covered with an anti-scratch glass and is available in blue, green and pink.
- It is waterproof and has an anti-scratch sapphire glass.
- It has live tracking.
- You can listen to their surroundings.
- It has an SOS call button.
- It can’t be shut down except from the parents phone.
- The battery lasts for 96 hours on standby.
- It helps parents keep track of their children and prevent them from any malicious events.
- It can only be powered off from the app available on the parents phone
- The call recording is only for the first 15 seconds.
4. Samsung Gear 3 Frontier Smartwatch
This stylish looking Bluetooth enabled watch has more to offer than just its looks, it comes in one size with a silicon band of 22mm and in black color with a steel bezel. It has an array of different features that are bound to get you intrigued because it is the best buy smart watch.
- The bezel can be rotated to switch between apps and notifications.
- You can also call, text and receive notifications because it has the option for Bluetooth connection. It also has a microphone and speaker.
- 4GB memory to store or stream music.
- It is compatible with Android 4.4 and iOS 9.9 and above with at least 1.5 GB ram.
- The screen is always on, and this makes it look identical to a real watch.
- An AMOLED screen that can be seen in daylight.
- The battery is long lasting, and it has the quick charging feature.
- Since it is always on and the GPS is always in use, it drains the battery, so it has to be charged every day.
- It is water resistant, but it should not be mistaken to be resistant to swimming.
5. Raycon Hero Bluetooth Smartwatch
A smartwatch that looks good even makes your wallet feel good.
This reasonable watch is one of the best smartwatches that come in a standard size.
Color variants-Gold, Red and White.
- You can call directly from the watch or your phone since it is Bluetooth enabled.
- It is water proof and rain resistant.
- Has a 2300 mAH battery that lasts up to 24 hours.
- It is Water resistant.
- Has a Built-in camera.
- All the features are not available on Ios as it is available on the Android version.
6. Apple Watch Series 1
This elegant looking smart watch is available in two different sizes in a space grey aluminum case and a black sports band, or you can get a white one as well.
- Health monitoring with heart rate monitor
- Apple pay is available.
- It is water proof
- It has a Good design
- The battery capacity is less because of the compact size.
7. Ticwatch E
This smart watch is considered to be one of the best because you can have a Google assistant through voice activation and this watch is the best buy smart watch.
It is available in 5 different colors.
- It has Google assistant.
- You would love the responsive 1.4-inch OLED display.
- It is compatible with iOS and Android.
- It is affordable with a lot of different features.
- It has GPS and heart rate monitor.
8. Garmin Vivoactive 3 Smart watch
A variety of apps and features are available including the fitness tracking features. With the Garmin tag, you can go no wrong. It’s all precise tracking here, and whether it be your steps, your heart rate or an automatic update, it’s all smooth sailing here.
Color variants- white with rose gold, black with slate, black with rose gold, black with stainless steel and granite blue.
- It has Garmin pay.
- It has fitness tracking and mooonitors your fitness level in real time
- Checks how you handle stress as well.
- Pay contactless with your watch with Garmin Pay!
- It is swim resistant.
- It has 7-day battery life.
- The battery drains with the GPS on and lasts a mere 8 hours.
9. Amazfit Bip Smart Watch by Huami
This smart watch has the best battery life and comes in a standard size of a 20mm strap with very colorful options.
Color variants- Onyx black, Cinnabar Red, Kokoda Green and White cloud.
- It weighs only 1.1oz.
- It has a Heart monitor and GPS tracking.
- It has a massive battery life that lasts up to 30-40 days
- It is waterproof and dustproof.
- It is extremely lightweight and sleek.
- It does not have direct replying to text’s, nor the option to receive calls.
10. ZAYOI Bluetooth smart watch
This smart watch looks classy and is sim card supported. It is available in gold, white and black and is your take if you are looking for one that supports everything from Facebook, email to whatsapp.
- It is Bluetooth enabled and can make and receive calls.
- It has a touch screen display.
- Supports Android and iOS
- It is dustproof and scratchproof.
- It has many distinct features.
- It is not waterproof, so you can’t really take it out with you when its raining.
- The battery does not last very long.
Smart watches are taking over the world, and it’s quite easy to be able to find some of the best smart watches online itself, this only goes to prove how far technology will be able to take us in times to come.
Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!