When it comes to Citizen smart watches, they are class apart. Blending the age old analog watch with capabilities to connect to your smartphone through an app makes these watches an amazing accessory for you. The new additions in this segment include the Eco-Drive Bluetooth smart watches fueled by light. Getting calls, watch alarm, warning to find your phone or receiving message notifications, these smart watches are way ahead of the league.
In this article, we are going to introduce more Citizen smart watches. Keep an eye to explore more!
9 Citizen smart watches
1. Citizen JY8058-50L Men's Stainless Steel Silver Bracelet Band Blue Dial Smart Watch
When you talk about Citizen smart watches, this Eco-drive men’s watch makes you fall in love with it. Be it quick sliding strap to change it or the sapphire glass look it has.
- It is fueled by light.
- It comes with 2 LCD windows and a large dial.
- The LCD dials displaying world time and calendar/chronograph/time are pretty smaller to use conveniently.
- Weather and daytime conditions might deter the watch to connect with atomic clock in Colorado quickly.
- The two LCD windows, one for world time, the other for calendar/time/chronograph are a bit smaller than my other watch but my tired eyes adjusted to it well enough
2. Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Proximity Smart Watch
As this Citizen smart watch runs on light, say good bye to chargers. Dual time, calendar, chronograph, power reserve, alarm, light level indicator, are few of the significant features of this watch.
- This is a Bluetooth enabled watch.
- It has iOS and Android compatibility.
- Bluetooth connection is lost as soon as the mobile is kept in the pocket.
- Complex to operate.
3. Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Proximity Smart Watch, BZ1000-54L
This Eco-drive proximity Citizen smart watch has Bluetooth connectivity and can run with iPhone and Android. Being a waterproof model, it can be used for swimming and snorkeling.
- It has Japanese-quartz movement
- Powered with light, it requires no charging.
- Though, water resistant it’s unsuitable for diving.
- Notification from phone apps doesn’t function properly.
4. Men's Citizen Eco-Drive Proximity Black Stainless Steel SmartWatch BZ1005-51E
This Citizen smart watch in black stainless steel strap is a beauty. Like other Eco-drive proximity smartwatches, it is fueled with light.
- You can use the Bluetooth feature to connect with your iOS or Android phone and get notifications, date/time sync, call filtering, FaceTime, social media etc.
- You don’t need a battery to run it.
- Repeated incidents of connection loss and no notification.
- Bluetooth doesn’t function properly on this smartwatch.
5. Citizen BM6995-51E Men's Stainless Steel Black Bracelet Band Black Dial Smart Watch
This Citizen Eco-drive men’s watch has contemporary style and neat details to besot you. Being powered by light, it abolishes the need of a battery or a charger. The design and look of the watch is pretty amazing.
- No need of battery or charging as it runs on light.
- Its sleek look can be carried off easily.
- No color options available
6. Men's Citizen Eco-Drive Proximity Black Polyurethane Smartwatch BZ1028-04E
This Citizen smart watch with Eco-drive feature is a beauty running on light. This proximity watch connects to your Android and iOS devices.
- It has perpetual calendar chronograph and Bluetooth enabled features.
- It can show you notifications from your smartphone and alerts with a vibration.
- This is pretty expensive.
7. Citizen Watches Mens JY8051-08E Eco-Drive
This Men’s watch from Citizen smart watch Eco-drive range comes with a chronograph perpetual calendar. Run with Japanese-quartz movement, it is a beauty to behold. Your professional marine activities like swimming and surface water sports are supported.
- It’s water resistant up to 200 meters.
- No need of a battery or a charger, as it runs on light.
- This watch is not recommended for diving.
8. Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Navihawk Atomic Timekeeping Watch, JY8035-04E
This Eco-drive Navihawk atomic timekeeping watch is powered by light. It is water resistant and suitable for water sports except scuba diving.
- It has anti-reflective crystal and power reserve indicator with pilot’s rotating slide rule dial ring.
- Chronograph and perpetual calendar is there. Cons
- Some reported that water gets inside the watch.
- The operations are complex.
9. Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Navihawk Satelitte GPS Watch with Day/Date, CC9030-51E
This Citizen smartwatch for men is designed keeping in mind the sea farers needs. Driven by a Japanese-quartz movement it runs on light. It is water resistant up to 660 feet.
- You don’t have to carry the battery or a charger to power this smartwatch.
- Brilliantly designed to meet action and fashion.
- Doesn’t sync with satellite and is expensive.
- Manual time setting is required.
From this article we have found out that Citizen smart watches are matchless. Their new range of smartwatches consisting of the Eco-drive technology are a boon for the environment. They conserve energy and run on something that is easily available but without any extra cost or special need to it. When there is need to make that special man in your life feel valued, grab a timepiece from Citizen and show them that you care. These watches even have Bluetooth connectivity and mobile device synchronization, apart from chronograph calendar and other advanced features.