If you are looking for an Android smart watch, then you have come to the right place. These days, almost everyone has a smart watch. After all, it helps us track our daily activity and access our notifications pretty conveniently. From step tracking to heart rate monitoring, a smart watch Android can help you in more ways than you can imagine. In this guide, we will make you familiar with some of the best smart watches that are compatible with leading Android devices. In this way, you can easily monitor your vital stats on your Android phone.
The 10 Best Smart Watches for Android
Without any ado, let’s quickly know more about the 10 best smart watches out there that are compatible with Android devices.
1. Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
When we talk about modern smart watches, Fitbit is the first name that comes to everyone’s mind. From its wide range, the new Versa smart watch Android is the one that we would recommend.
- It provides a 24/7 tracking of activities likes steps, sleep, heart rate, etc.
- Different exercising modes for running, swimming, and more
- Can store up to 300 songs (Android apps are also supported)
- Water resistant to 50 m
- 4+ days battery after a full charge
2. Ticwatch Smart Android Wear
This advanced Android smart watch is compatible with all the leading devices out there. It has even included Google Assistance to get a flawless sync between your phone and the watch.
- Sync it with Google Fit and other apps on your phone
- Set daily fitness goals and compete with your friends
- Different modes for various fitness regimes
- Built-in GPS with a 24/7 heart rate monitor
- Receive calls and text alerts
- Available in different colors
3. Luckymore Smart Watch for Android
If you have a limited budget, then you can consider buying this Android smart watch. It is compatible with Android devices manufactured by all the leading brands like Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Huawei, and more.
- Pedometer, sedentary reminders, sleep monitor, alarms, etc.
- Stainless steel surface and waterproof design
- Inbuilt social apps and notifications for calls/texts
- 500mAh battery that lasts for 2 days
4. Cosrole Multifunction Smart Watch
This is another affordable yet highly functioning smart watch Android that you can try. It comes with a protector, 8 GB memory card, and extra battery.
- Relies on GMS technology and Wifi
- Alerts for calls, messages, and emails
- Inbuilt social media apps
- Activity and fitness tracker
- 1.54 inch display
5. Samsung Watch S3
While this smart watch Android is manufactured by Samsung, it is compatible with other Android devices as well. Though, it comes with a price tag.
- Steel bezel with a waterproof design
- Integrated with Android and Samsung apps (like Samsung Pay)
- Military grade dust and shock protection
- Notification for calls and messages
- Analog dial for a premium finish
6. Aosmart Bluetooth Smart Watch
If you are looking for an affordable Android smart watch under the range of $15, then this would be a perfect pick for you.
- Health monitor includes pedometer, sleep monitor, sedentary reminder, and more
- Inbuilt camera
- Anti-lost and SOS features
- Fully compatible with all the major Android devices
7. Aeifond Touchscreen Smart Watch
This is one of the sleekest and good-looking smart watches out there. It is available in different colors as well.
- Multifunctional watch with a SIM card slot
- Notifications for calls, messages, emails, etc.
- Health and fitness monitoring (pedometer included)
- Voice recorder, alarm, daylight saving mode, and other advanced features
8. IOQSOF Smart Watch with Camera and Touchscreen
Extremely lightweight and easy to operate, this smart watch Android will be your favorite in no time. It is fully compatible with leading Android devices and has inbuilt social media apps.
- Micro SIM card with different networks supported
- Location tracking with Bluetooth, Wifi, and GPS
- Numerous health and fitness tracking features
- Touchscreen and camera are also included
- Can be synced with your Android phone for notifications
9. Fossil Gen 3 Explorist Smart Watch
Fossil is one of the biggest watch manufacturers in the world with a dedicated range of smart watches. This smart watch Android has a classic analog dial clubbed with high-end features.
- It is powered with wear OS by Google, which is also compatible with Android devices
- Connectivity is provided via Bluetooth and Wifi
- Touchscreen feature with activity tracking
- Music control and micro apps (like alarm clock)
- Water, dust, and splash resistant
10. Pebble Time Smart Watch
There was a time when Pebble smart watches were considered the go-to gadget. The company is expected to make a return with this Android smart watch.
- It is water resistant, up to 30 meters
- The watch includes Pebble Health (it is an inbuilt activity tracker which records your sleep, steps taken, and other vital stats).
- Notifications for emails, calls, messages, calendar, and more
- Also, it has an inbuilt microphone for call reply and voice notes
There you go! Now when you know about all these smart watches for Android devices, you can easily pick the most ideal option to fit your needs. Feel free to browse these Android smart watches in detail. In this way, you would be able to further know the pros and cons of the gadget that you are interested in. Let us know about your favorite in the comments below as well.