In today’s digital world, people like to have mini gadgets as they come with the same features that are present in other gadgets. Smartwatch is one of the most popular small gadgets that have developed the craze among many people. If you are also one of them who want to buy a smartwatch and is not aware of how much is a smartwatch? Then, you have come to the right page. Here, we have compiled top 10 smartwatches with their price.
What is a smartwatch?
Familiar with tern “Smart Watch”, but don’t know actually what is a smartwatch? Then, a smartwatch is a wearable and portable device that has a touchscreen display and can be worn on the wrist. It has a capability of doing various tasks such as game-playing, calculations, two-way messaging and calling. Therefore, some smartwatches can be called a watch phone due to calling functionality. Some come with a built-in GPS system. There is a wide range of smartwatches that you can choose according to the features that you desire.
How much is a smartwatch?
SmartWatch price depends on how much features that are included in it and different models have a different price. Here, we have mentioned 10 smartwatches with its price and you can choose any of listed them as per your budget.
Top 10 Smart Watches
1) Ticwatch E
Ticwatch E is a most trendy smartwatch that is liked by many people worldwide. It is also a fitness tracker and offers many remarkable features that make this watch the most popular.
- It has Google Assistant which is voice based.
- It can track rides, walks, heart rate and many more.
- It also offers a calling feature.
- It offers a 12-month warranty period.
- It works with Android and iOS platform.
- It even includes the music system.
- It offers call functionality for Android platform only.
2) Fitbit Ionic
Fitbit Ionic which has inbuilt GPS smartwatch to monitor distance and it is of a very high-quality smartwatch that is worth to purchase.
- It has an inbuilt music system.
- It can track heart rate and real-time places.
- It can monitor steps, routes, swim and many more.
- It can store more than 300 songs.
- It works with both Android and iOS platform.
- It has excellent battery life.
- Its performance is low.
3) Misfit Vapor
Misfit Vapor is a touchscreen smartwatch and it has a super-cool interface, design, and display. It is one of the most attractive smartwatches that have eye-catchy look.
- It can play and pause songs wirelessly.
- You can also take a Selfie via this watch.
- It has an alarm system and sends text notifications.
- It has apps for both Android and iOS platform.
- It has calling functionality.
- No GPS system and Android Pay.
- It has a heavyweight.
4) Samsung Gear S3
Samsung Gear S3 is one of the best smartwatches that have the most reliable features for people who love to wear mini gadgets. It has an interesting and intuitive interface that attracts people.
- It has both text and calling functionality.
- It works with Bluetooth technology.
- It is an activity tracker.
- It is water and dust resistant watch.
- It has Android as well as iPhone apps.
- It does not have many compatible apps.
5) Garmin Forerunner
Garmin Forerunner is one of the most lightweight smartwatches that have a simple and modern look. It comes with multiple features that make people buy it.
- It can monitor many activities such as cycling, running, and swimming.
- It monitors heart rate for 24/7.
- It offers features like playing music, social media sharing and receiving notifications from a paired phone.
- It is lightweight.
- It offers good battery life.
- It is quite expensive.
- It is not an ultimate fitness tracker.
6) Ticwatch S
Ticwatch S smartwatch is compatible with both Android and iOS platform. It has an amazing look and offers significant fitness features.
- It comes with inbuilt Google assistant.
- You can also stream music on watch.
- It can measure heart rate.
- This Android wear watch works with the iOS platform.
- It has Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Its strap can’t be changed.
7) Apple Watch Series 3
Apple Watch Series 3 is a fitness tracking gadget which tracks fitness activities with great precision. It has one of the best interfaces as compared to other smart watches.
- It comes with a GPS system and GLONASS.
- It offers fast processing.
- It has Bluetooth, NFC and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- It is water-resistant.
- Its battery life is poor.
- It works with iOS apps only.
8) Huawei Watch
Huawei Watch is the most amazing and next-generation smartwatch for both boys and girls. It is designed with cutting-edge material that gives it an attractive look.
- It can monitor daily activities.
- It comes with Bluetooth Calling feature.
- It offers features like map navigation, music playback, and many more.
- It is scratch-resistant.
- It comes with voice-based service.
- Its battery life is not so good.
9) Motorola Moto 360 SmartWatch
Motorola Moto 360 is expensive but worth to buy smartwatch due to its features and is the most durable watch that you can have and it comes with Bluetooth connectivity.
- It has a built-in GPS tracking system.
- It has sensors such as heart rate, Ambient light, and Vibration.
- It is water-resistant.
- It is a complete fitness tracker.
- Calling feature is missing.
10) Asus Zen Watch 3
Asus Zen Watch 3 which works with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology is today’s generation smartwatch which is designed with the latest technology.
- It uses hypercharge technology for charging.
- It comes with a built-in speaker to hear voice messages, and notifications.
- It is a water-resistant smartwatch.
- It supports the latest Android version.
- Its price is high.
Smartwatch is the next generation gadget that everyone wishes to buy it. People who are looking for the ultimate smartwatches, then in this guide, we have mentioned the most reliable and efficient smartwatches that you can select without any second thought.