With the advancement of technology, we have become so much dependent on the various gadgets. But the technology is still going for more and never fails to impress us with new and brilliant ideas. The TouchScreen Smart Watch is one of those brilliant ideas. People are getting attracted towards these modern gadgets as compared to the traditional and old watches. At this pace, the simple wrist watches would cease to exist after some time. So, here we gathered a list of the top smart watches for you which you will surely like.
Part 2. 10 TouchScreen smart watches in 10 parts:
We are going to list the top TouchScreen Smart watches here, so compare the features and characteristics of the watch and choose the best one for you.
1. S928 Sports Watch:
If you want a special watch that doesn’t cost much then S928 is the best Touch Screen Smart watch to choose. The watch is simple and has an intimidating monochromatic display with high resolutions.
- The watch has a heart rate monitor for fitness tracking.
- It has a built-in accelerometer with gyroscope fro GPS tracking.
- The watch can also record outdoor data easily.
- The watch is simple and has impressive looks..
- It is compatible with Android devices.
- It lacks some good features and the apps are not polished.
- It only has English language support.
2. Sony SWR50 SmartWatch 3:
As the various companies are trying to give an advance look to their watches, Sony has decided to keep thing simple and stylish. This TouchScreen smart watch is for everyone who are fitness enthusiasts and like to keep a track of their fitness workouts.
- The watch comes with built-in accelerometer, compass, and gyroscope and GPS tracker.
- The watch supports Android 4.3 and later versions.
- It comes with a Transflective display with Google Now voice control.
- The watch is completely waterproof.
- It has a battery life of 48 hours.
- The design is very simple and ordinary.
3. Samsung Gear S3:
The Samsung Gear series is the name which is enough to attract the customers to this amazing TouchScreen smart watch. As Samsung is dominating all the tech market all over the world, this watch seems to be the best option for the customers.
- The watch runs on Samsung’s own OS named as Tizen.
- The latest update in the watch will allow you to save Spotify lists in the watch.
- It has 4GB of storage.
- It can also track the activities of the wearer.
- The watch has an excellent buildup quality.
- It is loaded with features and also have array of trackers and sensors.
- The watch lacks some good apps.
- The watch might be big for some of the users.
4. Motorola Moto 360 Sport:
Throughout all the years when the first Motorola TouchScreen smart watch was released, Moto has maintained their status and quality of the watch for a holistic approach. This latest release is more suitable for the Sporty look.
- Motorola has used a unique display called AnyLight display.
- The watch also has a heart rate monitor and sensor.
- The watch has a simple and practical design.
- It very comfortable to wear.
- Battery life is not up to the mark.
- Don’t come with multi-sport tracking feature.
5. Xiaomi Amazfit:
Xiaomi is increasing their sale by providing reliable and smart features in their gadgets. That’s what they did in the Amazfit TouchScreen smart watch.
- The watch has nice design with strong build quality.
- It has a very strong battery life.
- You will get Bluetooth, GPS, fitness trackers and a plethora of sensors.
- It has stylish design with great display.
- The battery life can last up to 3 to 5 days.
- The firmware seems to have some flaws.
- The fitness activity tracking is limited.
6. Huawei Watch 2:
It is the watch that has provided the most relevant design elements of the traditional watches and new touch screen smart watches perfectly.
- The watch comes with Android Wear 2.0 OS which offers more features than its previous version.
- It has plenty of sports sensors and fitness sensors with real time workout guidance.
- The watch also have Bluetooth and NFC.
- The watch has amazing battery life, light weight and comfortable.
- It has Bluetooth and NFC for Android Pay.
- The screen is very small with large bezels.
7. ASUS ZenWatch 3:
The Asus phone might lag behind in the market but the ZenWatch lies among the top list of TouchScreen smart watch. The watch has emphasized on really smart features rather than deciding to provide a simplistic feature.
- The watch comes with AMOLED display.
- It uses the 316L steel construction feature.
- The face is covered with 2.5D corning Gorilla Glass.
- The watch is lightweight and very comfortable to wear all day.
- The battery life is also decent.
- It doesn’t have enough fitness tracking features.
- The charges feels cheap that makes people think that the watch is not of good quality.
8. Apple Watch Series 3:
Although Apple was not the company who designed the Touch Screen smart watch first, but it totally dominates the market. The consistency in their quality feature ahs made them stay on the top in every market they stepped into.
- The watch ahs an OLED display which is bright and beautiful.
- Apple has filled the watch with fitness tracking feature and sensors.
- The watch comes with GPS built in OS4.
- The battery life is good.
- It has a big list of apps.
- The look is similar to the old Apple Watch.
9. Garmin Fenix 3:
Garmin has designed the Fenix 3 with a lot of exciting features. It is often called the holy grail of TouchScreen smart watches because of its remarkable features.
- The watch comes with over to top GPS tracking feature.
- It is made up of premium materials and also has a choice of rubber band or metal band.
- The watch has amazing battery life.
- The display is also marvelous.
- On-watch maps are not supported by the watch.
Link: . Price: $ 489.95 10. KingWear KW88:
It is quite different from all other watches on the list. The KingWear KW88 is an astounding TouchScreen smart watch that has made a bold statement in the market with its features.
- The watch has 1.3 AMOLED screens with saturated colors and brightness.
- It also has a Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity option.
- It comes with lots of features.
- Good display and affordable.
- The battery life is poor.
- It only has the basic functions of a smart watch.
So, for the people who prefer the Smart watches over the traditional watches, all the above listed watch would be a better option. As the smart watch industry is growing, it is expected that sooner or later we will see much more impeccable features getting added to the TouchScreen Smart watch. With the advanced features and unique design these watches will be the perfect smart gadget you can own.