Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past few months, you’ll be well aware of the existence of smart watches and how they’re changing the modern world we live in. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do with your life, owning a smart watch phone can improve your productivity, among many other benefits. However, you can only enjoy the benefits of a smartwatch if you get the ones that are right for you. If you’re the owner of an Android phone, you’re in luck since there’s plenty of options out there. Today, we’re going to explore these options, giving you all the information you need to know on the best Android smart watches for making calls and carrying all your smart watch related tasks.
Let’s get right into it!
#1 - 321OU Smart Watch Touchscreen for Android & iOS
To start off our list, we’ve chosen the 321OU smart watch. This watch is packed full of features, you can choose from four unique designs, and it’s easily one of the most affordable smart watches out there.
- Bluetooth model to connect to your Android phone
- Input a SIM card to make calls directly from the watch
- High-definition touch screen
- All notifications for all apps synced to your wrist for easy access
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Works on Bluetooth or its own SIM card
- Works with iOS devices as well
- All fitness tracking features built into the device
- Requires an SD card for a lot of functions
- Doesn’t come with setup instructions
#2 - aimion Bluetooth Smartwatch
If you’re looking for an affordable Android smart watch that comes with everything you could imagine, all the features you need, a luxurious touch of style and all for a great price, there may not be any need to look further than the aimion smartwatch.
- Sync all phone notifications to your wrist
- Make and receive calls directly from the watch
- Built-in remote camera control, fitness monitoring and file managers
- High-resolution touchscreen interface
- Six unique designs and styles to choose from
- Compatible with all Android devices 4.4 and above
- Built-in music player feature
- Limited functionality of iOS devices
- SIM card slot only supports 2G networks
#3 - Ticwatch E Super Lightweight Smart Watch (Ice)
Another one of the highest rated Android smart watches, the Ticwatch is a stylish and feature-packed product that comes with all the features you would need to improve your life, as well as a ton of dedicated fitness-related features to maintain your well-being.
- Operates using the leading Android Wear 2.0 software
- Fitness apps sync perfectly with Google Fit
- Personal voice assistant built into the watch
- Compatible with 1,000’s of Android Wear apps
- Over six unique colors and designs to choose from
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Must be charged before you start using it
- Sometimes battery life can drain very quickly
#4 - Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
No list of best Android smartwatches would be complete without a mention of the Samsung Gear range. This pioneering range has set the highest standard for the Android phone watch and guarantees to provide the best highest quality experience for the best price.
- Boasts military-grade performance resisting all kinds of conditions
- Water, dust, temperature resistant design
- Pay for anything with integrated Samsung Pay feature
- All text, call and message notifications direct to your wrist
- Compatible with limited iOS devices
- A ton of built-in fitness tracking apps
- Looks super stylish and elegant
#5 - ASOON Smart Watch Bluetooth Watch
If you enjoy the style of the Apple Watch, but still want your Android phone watch to be optimized for your Android phone, you’re in luck. The ASOON is a fantastic Android phone, yet it’s designed to look like the Apple watch, giving you a luxurious experience on your wrist.
- Can have a SIM directly into the device for instant call making
- Gorgeous 1.54-inch touchscreen
- A ton of multi-function features to play with
- All notifications synced from your phone to your wrist
- Space for an SD card
- Remote camera control and image viewer
- Built-in anti-lost feature
- Not a fast processor built into the watch as other Android phone watches
#6 - Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
The second Samsung Gear, this time the earlier edition to the S3. This means you’ll still have access to a range of features and functions that Samsung is coveted for, as well as being a lot more affordable, especially when compared to the S3.
- Rotating bezel for navigating your interface
- Seamlessly compatible with thousands of apps
- A super-fast processor for fast speeds
- Multiple designs and styles available
- A wealth of built-in fitness tracking features
- Includes a wireless charging dock with every watch
- Requires headphones to make phone calls
- No slot for inserting a SIM card
#7 - Aeifond Bluetooth Smart Watch
The Aeifond Bluetooth Android smart watch is a fantastic watch for people who are looking for a highly functional smartwatch that comes with all the features, all for an affordable price that doesn’t break the bank.
- Control all calls and text messages directly through the watch
- Built-in activity trackers and pedometer
- Integrated alarm clock and calendar
- Tracks and analyses sleep quality
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Can install a SIM card to use the watch as a standalone phone
- Compatible with both iOS and Android devices
- No heart-rate monitor
- Requires a SIM card for some services
#8 - Diggeo DI03 Plus Smart Watch
We love the Diggeo smart watch since it’s an affordable price and adds a touch of elegant style to be loved by all owners; as well as packing all the latest features, you would expect a smart watch to have.
- All fitness tracking features including a pedometer and heart-rate monitor
- Secure silicone strap for extra comfortable wrist
- HD, high-resolution 1.3-inch touchscreen
- Built-in microphone and speaker for call management
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Waterproof to a rating of IP67
- Built-in sleep analysis software
- No SIM card slot
#9 - CNPGD All-in-1 Smart Watch for iOS and Android
The super-affordable CNPGD smart watch is a great choice for anybody looking for a universally compatible smartwatch that gives the more premium models a huge run for their money.
- Manage all calls and texts through the watch
- Control all app notifications with a single touch
- Built-in sleep monitoring and pedometer
- Works seamlessly with all Android apps
- Effortless installation process
- Compatible with any cellular network
- Only partial features compatible with iOS devices
- No memory card slot
#10 - WJPILIS Bluetooth Smart Watch
The final smartwatch we’ve chosen here is the WJPILIS Bluetooth Smart Watch. This gorgeous touchscreen that comes packed full of features and functions that’s sure to give you the fullest smartwatch experience.
- Easily sync all calls, texts, and notifications to your wrist
- Full activity and fitness tracking
- Remote camera phone capture function
- Fast Bluetooth connectivity
- Suitable design for both men and women
- Can insert a SIM card for standalone functions
- Room for an SD card to increase memory
There’s no doubt that this is the age of the smartwatch, and there’s denying that there are plenty of options out there for you to choose from. Fortunately, any of the top ten watches we’ve listed here today make ideal options and are sure to help you take control of your life in the best way possible.