The technology is advancing at such a fast pace that the world seems smaller with each and every day. Nowadays people want to do everything with just one touch. And that’s what the NFC technology is developed for. The NFC system allows the users to do transfer their paying system into a one-step process. And as if the system was not enough, now the technology is provided in the SmartWatch to make the process easier than ever. The NFC SmartWatch is designed to allow the smartwatch users to pay their bills and purchases without even accessing your card or phone.
So, here in this article, we are providing you a list of best and most popular NFC SmartWatch that would help you to make your day to day purchases easier than ever before.
Why NFC is a Killer App for the Smartwatch:
The word NFC stands for Near-Field Communication and it was designed to ease up the payment process. To save the lazy people from the hassle of taking their card out every single time they buy something, the technology came up with a solution in the form of NFC. With the NFC system in Watches, the SmartWatch users will have a direct access to their payment model. And they will be able to do everything they have been thinking since the portability concept was introduced.
Once people will have an NFC Smart Watch they can bring their old idea to reality with just one chip in their watch. The need for NFC might not seem that much important today, but with the speed, the technology is advancing, you will sooner need the system to save even a little nanosecond of your time. The advanced features of NFC like ISO/IEC standardization, no power requirement, and with the point to point networking system, it will lessen the hassles of daily life.
10 NFC smartwatches
We are providing you a list of watches that would blow your mind away from their smart features and their classic looks. The watches are listed below:
1. Fossil Q Explorist:
Fossil is the brand which makes the best quality products with topmost functions. That’s why the Fossil Q Explorist is the first number NFC SmartWatch on the list. Alt: Top Best Smart Watches with NFC- Fossil Q Explorist
- The watch has an activity tracker to calculate your calories burned during various activities.
- The watch has customizable dials and Google design.
- It has both Microphone and Speaker.
- The watch is compatible with both Android and iOS systems.
- The watch has push notification system.
- It also has a sleep tracking feature.
- The battery life is not that great.
2. LG Smart Watch:
LG is the brand that provides function at an affordable price. This watch is stylish and bucked up with smart features.
- The watch has a high-quality leather band and a stainless steel case.
- It supports Google Mode snap and swap bands.
- It is built with the “Ok Google” function.
- The watch is Water and Dust resistant.
- It is a GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth enabled and NFC SmartWatch.
- The watch has a very short battery life.
3. Michael Kors Access Sofie:
Michael Kors is the brand which is popularly known for its custom design and stylish features. This watch is specially designed for women to help to have a classy watch with smartphone features.
- The watch supports Smartphone notifications and Touchscreen functionality.
- It has customizable faces and bands made with superior quality materials.
- The watch is powered by Wear OS by Google and supports both iOS and Android devices.
- The watch has very low energy consumption.
- The bands can be changed as per requirements.
- It supports fitness activity tracking with third-party apps.
- The watch is expensive as compared to other watches in the list.
4. Skagen Falster:
This NFC SmartWatch comes with a unique stainless steel design. It has collectively most of the features of a smartphone and watches.
- The watch has an activity tracker, alarm settings, micro apps, and a microphone.
- It also comes with a music control system.
- The watch is fully compatible with android 4.4 and above and with iOS 9.3 and above.
- The Bluetooth ah low battery consumption feature.
- It also supports smartwatch notifications.
- Sometimes the battery runs out very quickly.
5. TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45:
This is the most expensive NFC smartwatch in the list. The TAG Heuer watch is designed for the classic people who love to have a piece of unique gadgets with smart features.
- The watch has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- It is compatible with android and iOS devices.
- It has a Gyroscope with Tilt detection, chronograph, and alarm.
- The watch comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- It also has a microphone.
- It is very expensive.
6. Fitbit Versa:
Have a smartwatch that would track our all day activities and still doesn’t run out of battery. The Fitbit Versa is specially built with vibrant color so that women will love to have it.
- This is an NFC smartwatch with GPS and a heart rate monitor.
- It has all the main apps of a phone such as a calendar, text app, calling apps, etc.
- It has a 5-day battery life.
- The watch is water resistant for 50 m.
- You can also download music without a phone.
- The initial set up is a little bit time-consuming.
7. Huawei Watch 2:
It is the NFC Smart Watch that can make your payments handy, and can also play the role of a workout coach. The watch comes in a variety of color and displays that would make you love the watch a little bit more.
- The watch has an inbuilt GPS, NFC system and Google Assistant.
- It comes with a scientific sleep tracking system.
- Also has a music download option.
- Users can optimize the battery consumption of the smartwatch.
- It also has a heart rate monitor for fitness tracking.
- The warranty is not liable in case of physical damage.
8. TicWatch Pro:
The TicWatch Pro is the perfect example of style combined with technology. It is a special NFC Smart Watch layered with a lot of great features and have compatibility with both Android and iOS devices.
- The watch has a special SMART Mode along with Google Assistant.
- It has a power saving Essential Mode.
- It consists of a GPS tracker, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The watch has a very long battery life.
- It comes with a health and fitness tracker.
- The update available for the watch is not good.
9. Apple Watch Series 3:
Apple Watch Series 3 is the piece of tech that is specially built to provide the functionality of a high-quality smartwatch with credit or debit card system. This NFC smartwatch can make quick payments within seconds.
- The smartwatch has a built-in GPS system.
- It runs on a dual-core S3 processor and WatchOS4.
- The watch is compatible with all the iPhone models
- The watch is water resistant.
- It also comes with a 60-day warranty.
- The battery needs a daily recharge and runs out quickly.
10. Samsung Gear S3 Frontier:
The Samsung Gear S3 Frontier is the smartwatch for the future. Samsung always comes up with bright and innovative technology to ease up the day to day activities of the people. This NFC smartwatch is one of those technologies.
- The watch has 768 MB RAM and have compatibility with Android 4.4 and above.
- It has an inbuilt memory space of 4 GB.
- The watch has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC connectivity.
- The watch is even compatible with Verizon phones.
- It has a multi-language support.
- The software needs a reboot on a regular basis.
We have mentioned some of the coolest and classic NFC SmartWatch that would be the perfect fit for you. If you need a watch that would do the functions of a credit or debit card without even taking them out, then these watches are your best options.