How do you charge Famisafe Cam W62 and how long last the charge?
You will need to plug camera into power outlet. The camera is not powered by battery. Instead, it is powered by an external AC-to-DC Switching Power Adaptor INPUT: 100-240V AC,50/60Hz, Output: 12V DC, 1.0A.
Can I access Famisafe Cam W62 via computer or just app?
Yes, absolutely you can access the camera via computer and app .
How long are the cables? Is Famisafe Cam W62 720P or 1080P?
The cables are long and the camera is 1080P.
Does this device has night vision?
Yes, it has a long distance night vision ranging from 30 to 50ft.
Any tips for WiFi connection?
1. This Camera support only 2.4G frequency signal，and 802.11b/ g/n WiFi network.
2. The WiFi password should be less than 16 digits, and can not contain special characters, such as @ ¥ ! etc. , suggest you to make a password that contains only letters and number.
3. Please upgrade the APP to the latest version.
Is it compatible with onvif?
Does this device pan and tilt remotely from iphone and computer?
This only can be moved by hand.
What to do if camera’s picture is blurred?
1. Clean the camera lens with a cotton swab.
2. Login the camera's web interface, adjust the picture quality to HD mode.
How to reset the camera to factory default setting?
Hold the reset button for about 10 seconds to reset camera. Camera's default password: 888888 (To improve the security, it is highly recommended that you modify the password of the camera).
What is the 7 ft cable for? Do I need a landline to set it up or does it use wifi?
The 7ft cable is to power the camera. This is not battery operated. It is a wifi camera.
Didn't find an answer?
If your question is not answered in the Knowledge Base, please log in with your account to contact us directly or email us at email@example.com.