Do you need a gadget that can keep a track of your fitness activities? If yes, then here we have provided a complete list of the wearable fitness tracker that you can easily operate while performing various activities. It is hard to memorize your daily exercise routine and hence you can take help of these fitness trackers to keep a track of your exercise. These devices will help you to get the analysis of your fitness goals.
What is important while buying a wearable fitness tracker?
There was a time when people used to help some other person to monitor their activities. After that the stopwatches came which helped the people to synchronize the activities with time. But as the technology has advanced people have the wearable technology that can track their fitness. So, it is important that you know what feature you would like to have in your latest Fitness Tracker.
10 Wearable Fitness Trackers:
Here we have mentioned the various wearable technologies that can be used for fitness tracking. You can buy all these products from Amazon official website.
1. Samsung Gear Fit2:
The Samsung Gear Fit2 is the best wearable fitness tracker. It comes with an eye-catching interface and has a waterproof body. The tracker also has a built-in GPS system to monitor your every single activity.
- The tracker can monitor the heart rate, step count and the calories you burn during various activities.
- The tracker also has a player which can be used to play music while exercising.
- It has storage of up to 500 songs.
- The tracker is completely waterproof.
- It is termed as the perfect tracking device for fitness.
- The tracker is very costly.
2. Apple Watch Series 2:
It is the perfect gadget that you can wear while doing your daily physical fitness activities such as swimming, jogging, cycling, etc. The tracker is completely waterproof which makes it a perfect wearable technology even under the water.
- The tracker has a dual-core processor and is integrated with Siri control.
- The tracker also has a GPS system.
- The heart rate monitor is very precise in working.
- The tracker also supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- The tracker can only be connected to iOS devices, not to Android
3. Garmin Fenix 5x Sapphire:
When it comes to water-related activities for fitness, you won’t find a better underwater wearable fitness tracker other than Garmin Fenix 5x Sapphire. It is the most popular fitness tracker watch all over the world. The tracker watch comes in a variety of sizes to fit any person.
- The tracker comes with a brilliant navigation system and multisport GPS.
- The heart rate monitor is very powerful.
- The tracker is completely water resistant.
- It keeps a complete track of your fitness activities.
- It can work with both Android and iOS devices.
- Sometimes the tracker lacks in accuracy.
4. Fitbit Ionic:
It is a tracker that can monitor many sports activities which make it the best wearable fitness tracker. The Fitbit Ionic has the complete kit for a fitness tracker.
- The tracker covers 24 hours of activities.
- The fitness tracker is completely waterproof.
- You can use the tracker to monitor all the outdoor and indoor activities.
- The watch comes in different shape and size to fit the user.
- The users can even download the songs with this watch.
- It can save up to 300 songs.
- The biggest negative point of the tracker is that its design is outdated.
5. Casio SmartWatch:
Google has designed a SmartWatch which is considered as the All-Rounder when it comes to the wearable fitness tracker. The watch is completely waterproof so that no sweat or water would affect the working of the watch.
- It is a complete activity tracker SmartWatch.
- The tracker is also comprised of an integrated GPS system.
- You can wear the watch even when you are bathing or swimming.
- The battery life of the watch is also excellent.
- The watch is very expensive due to its advanced features.
6. Garmin vivoactive HR GPS Watch:
The Garmin vivoactive HR GPS Watch is the simplest watch you will find which has the functions of a wearable technology too. The watch is water resistant so you don’t have to worry that it will get damaged during various physical activities involving water.
- The tracker has a perfect heart rate tracking monitor.
- The tracker also has its own mobile app which can send a notification.
- The tracker is available for both iOS and Android platform.
- The tracker can monitor heart rate regularly for 24 hours.
- The main drawback of the tracker is its outdated design.
7. No.1 F7 Real-time GPS Watch:
This is the wearable which suits all the water activities. The No. 1 F7 SmartWatch might be a watch by its name but it has all the features of a fitness tracker.
- The watch can monitor the temperature of the body during various physical activities.
- It also has an integrated GPS system with built-in sensors.
- The tracker has a multi-sport mode for monitoring the activities.
- The battery of the tracker can last up to 20 days. It has a multi-sport mode such as walking. It has an amazing battery life which can stay up to 20 days.
- It is the simplest fitness tracking device and lacks some quality features of the fitness tracker.
8. Polar M600:
For all the fitness lovers, this gadget is the best wearable fitness tracker among all. The tracker will monitor your activities precisely to help you to reach your fitness goals. And don’t worry about your rigorous exercise routine because it can handle them all.
- The heart rate monitor of the tracker is incredible.
- The tracker also has GPS technology.
- The tracker is water resistant.
- The device is compatible with both the iOS and Android platforms.
- The tracker has a poor display quality.
9. Suunto Spartan:
The capability of this tracker expands to 80 different activities including water sport. The Suunto Spartan is a waterproof wearable technology that comes with more features other than fitness tracking.
- The tracker has a built-in altimeter and barometer.
- It can monitor all your Gym activities or any outdoor fitness activities.
- You can monitor many different physical activities with just one gadget.
- The device is a touchscreen but it is still waterproof.
- The battery life of the tracker is also amazing.
- The tracker is a good option but doesn’t last long.
10. Huawei Watch 2 4G:
This is a superb watch which has a very attractive design with extraordinary features. The Huawei Watch 2 4G is a waterproof wearable fitness tracker and also has an amazing quality.
- The tracker can measure how much calories you burn during various activities of the day.
- It also keeps a track of the exercise duration.
- The tracker comes with a powerful navigation system too.
- An additional feature of the music player is also added to the fitness tracker.
- The tracker can monitor the heart rate for 24 hours long.
- It also has a Bluetooth calling feature.
- You can also insert a SIM card in the device and use it as a phone.
- The price is not good compared to its counterparts.
For all the fitness freaks, we have gathered the coolest gadgets which are the best wearable fitness tracker for you. With these trackers, you will be able to monitor your heart rate and body temperature during the activities. Thus, these devices will surely help you to analyze your fitness level with each passing day.