Sleep is one of the most important processes that the human body does. We do it every day to relax our muscles and minds from the stresses of our day, and to maintain our healthy and optimal well-being. If you don’t get enough high-quality sleep, this is going to affect every aspect of your life.
From your mood to your weight, making sure you get enough sleep is vital to your happiness. However, how do you know that you’re getting the right amount of sleep per night? With the recommended amount ranging from 7-10 hours, are you aware of how many times you could be waking up during the night?
Without knowing how well your sleeping, how are you supposed to make any improvements? To help you get the information you need, today we’re going to explore the top 10 sleep trackers available.
These trackers will help you gauge the duration and quality of your sleep, ensuring you’ll be able to make the necessary improvements. You’ll notice how much better you feel almost immediately, so let’s jump straight into it!
1 - LETSCOM Fitness Tracker Smart Watch
To start off our list, we’ve chosen this super stylish and highly functional sleep tracking device that comes with a built-in sleep tracker feature to optimize your health and well-being at all hours of the day.
- Sleep quality and duration tracker
- Built-in step and calorie counter
- Waterproof and durable design
- Can receive phone notification on the screen
- Call and message notification display
- 14 sport management modes
- A range of tracking functions
- Can’t change temperature units
2 - Toobur Activity and Sleep Fitness Tracker
If you’re looking for an affordable sleep tracking watch device with all the built-in activity and exercise tracking features you’d expect, Toobur is a great solution to consider.
- Automatic sleep detection mode
- Analyses all areas of sleep including deep, light and awake times
- Silent vibration-based alarm to wake you up
- All-day step, calorie, and activity tracking
- Available in six different colors
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Can display phone notifications on the screen
- Up to 3-day battery life (rechargeable)
- Doesn’t work with computers (app data logging only)
3 - Welteayo Fitness and Sleep Tracker Smart Watch Bracelet
Welteayo has developed this highly functional smartwatch bracelet which is incredibly lightweight on your wrist but still packs in all the features you’d expect from a smartwatch of this caliber. Also, super-sleek design!
- Monitors your sleep pattern daily and suggests improvements
- Easily connects to the iOS or Android app for data logging
- All-day activity tracking with steps and calorie counter
- Displays all phone notifications on screen
- Highly accurate data point tracking
- The app is free to download and install
- Comes with a three-month warranty
4 - YAMAY Fitness, Sleep, and Activity Waterproof Tracker
Another highly sophisticated sleep and fitness tracker, YAMAY’s smartwatch comes with all the features and functions you’d expect with an easy-to-use format, a clear display, and accurate data logging.
- Highly accurate sleep tracking between certain hours
- Built-in step and calorie counter
- Integrated heart rate monitor
- 14 selectable sports mode
- Available in five bright colors
- Detects that you’re asleep automatically
- Displays phone notifications on the screen
- Comes with all activity tracking features you need
- Cannot change auto-detect settings
5 - SBIT Fitness, Sleep, Heart Rate Tracker Watch
One of the highest rated affordable fitness and sleep tracking device, this smartwatch ticks all the boxes of what you’ll be looking for and the attention to detail is out of this world!
- A multi-functional smartwatch
- Comes with a free downloadable app
- Tracks all sleep and plots data on easy graphs
- Displays incoming notifications from your phone
- Waterproof design to a rating of IP67
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- 4-day battery life
6 - Fitbit Fitness Tracker Smartwatch with Sleep Tracking
Perhaps known as the most affordable product in the Fitbit inventory, this fitness tracker comes with all sleep monitoring functions and activity logging, except for a heart rate monitoring service.
- Step, calorie and activity tracking
- Displays phone notifications on the device screen
- Tracks the quality of your sleep using sensors to detect movement
- Comes with a 12-month guarantee
- Simple to charge using micro-USB connection
- Doesn’t include heart monitor feature
7 - ANEKEN Fitness Tracker Watch with Sleep Tracker
Another highly affordable fitness tracker, the ANEKEN watch prides itself on being really simple to use, highly accurate with the information it records and easy to connect to your Android or iOS device for analyzing your figures.
- Built-in pedometer
- Integrated step and calorie counter
- Heart-rate and sleep monitoring settings
- Sedentary alert when you’ve been sitting still for too long
- Waterproof to a rating of IP27
- Can connect to tracking on your computer
- Super bright OLED screen
- 6-8 days battery life
8 - Nokia Sleep Tracking Pads
Moving away from the smartwatches now, next up we’ve chosen this awesome Nokia Sleep Tracking Pad set that you place under your mattress, sleep on top of and then enjoy all the tracking and monitoring settings every night.
- Advanced sleep tracking capabilities
- Analyses heart rate, cycles, and snore detection
- Comes with home automation controls such as temperature and light control
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa hubs
- One-time set up
- Doesn’t get in the way of your sleep (no wearables)
- The premium price tag
9 - Beautyrest Sleep Tracker Monitor
Another non-wearable sleep tracking device, this time allowing you to place highly sensitive sensors into your bed to track your sleep cycles. This device then uses AI algorithms to provide you with advice and feedback on how to improve your sleeping patterns.
- Comes with a free, intuitive app to download and use
- Sleep cycle alarm to wake you up at the right time
- Detects mouth respiration and heart rate
- Easy to set up and use
- Personalised sleep coaching
- Uses advanced software for accurate readings and results
- Only available in the US
10 - EverSleep Tag
To finish up our list, we’ve chosen the EverSleep tag. This isn’t so much a smartwatch, but a tag that you would only wear while you’re sleeping. Using hospital-grade technology, this sleep monitor is easy to use and improves your sleep dramatically.
- Helps to cure insomnia
- Helps to detect snoring
- Works alongside the EverSleep app
- Ideal for use on any family member
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Highly accurate sleep improvement advice
- Not compatible with Android phones
- Only available for US residents
While getting enough sleep is one of the most important aspects of your health to consider, making sure you get it right is sometimes easier said than done. However, with any of the ten sleep trackers listed above, you can be sure you’ll easily be able to track the quality of the sleep. In most cases, you’ll notice how good feel after only a few days!